I get accustomed to English listening by watching TED during lunch break.
Procrastination is the thief of time, then I just made a list of 100 things I want to do by 30-year-old.
My oldest brother turned 30 on August 8th
Quite recently, my oldest brother became 30 years old.
No celebration message to him, but I just wanna say I remember his birthday and age haha.
Anyway, he is over 30.
I actually cannot believe it but it’s real.
While, I’ll be 24 in this November.
I just wanna be 30 confidently
My brother is a person like freewheeler, which is a part of things I respect him for honestly.
I wonder how many people can travel around Japan only by bicycle like him.
He is now live-in worker at a hotel to earn enough money to take a working holiday.
Just to tell you, not so close but we’re in the same region: Hida at the mid of Japan.
Of course I know not all has been smooth sailing but I should follow him in terms of doing what he wanna do.
That’s why I decided to make the list of 100 things I wanna do by my 30th birthday.
100 things I want to do by 30-year-old
Are you ready?
I wish you check everything below if you like!!
(I didn’t categorize them at all.)
- Go to Ise Jingu
- Go to Izumo Taisha
- Have a chat with local people in the mountains in Shimane
- Complete Fifty-three Stages of the Tokaido
- Visit Kanazawa and shout out “Kaga-hyakumangoku!!”
- Drive to my grandparent’s home in Fukushima
- Take a picture like one of Ghibli scene at Ghibli Park
- Visit the real-life locations of the anime, 『When They Cry』
- Go to Koyasan
- Accomplish The 88 Temple Pilgrimage in Shikoku
- Talk with another Seko-san in Ise
- Enjoy the special taste at Kinosaki Onsen
- Cross the suspension bridge in Iya
- See the statue of Ryoma Sakamoto
- Stand in line and buy Ice Americano at Starbucks in Tottori
- See whirling waves and get giddy at Naruto Strait
- Eat Udon at Sanuki
- Cross Great Seto Bridge, feeling the wind
- Meet up with my friend in Tsushima
- Take a photo of Dogo Onsen Honkan
- Take a picture of myself hugging Yakusugi
- Pick-up a girl at Churaumi Aquarium twice
- Play a guitar at a mountain village in France
- Drink espresso with some cube sugar at 3 gulps and leave soon at a cafe in Italy
- Take a selfie with the signboard of “SANYO” at the street in London
- Go to Times Square
- Have a meal at JBJ Soul Kitchen
- Go to Bon Jovi’s concert in New Jersey
- Go to Bon Jovi’s concert at Madison Square Garden
- Climb Mt. Fuji from the bottom
- Appear in Chunichi Newspaper
- Have a life counseling for my junior
- Give my own autograph to someone
- Appear on Japanese TV program『Professional』
- Fully understand a chapter of Grey’s Anatomy without any subscription
- Fully understand a TED talk without any subscription
- Understand Indians’ English without a repeat
- Make my friend cry at his/her wedding
- Sing with a guitar at some concert
- Stay a night at a dorter
- Experience waterfall training
- Go to Kumamoto Castle
- Earn 30,000 yen from writing blogs
- Earn 50,000 yen from Internet business
- Get more than 100 instantaneous page views
- Write more than 1,000 posts
- Get an insertion order on my blog
- Get more than 1,000 Likes on my Facebook page
- Have more than 10,000 followers of Twitter
- Get more than 300 Likes on a single post of Instagram
- Start my own business
- Make a living by my business and Internet business
- Win 10,000 yen in lottery
- Make a tour product of cultural experience for foreign tourists
- Sell the product to more than 50 countries and 1,000 foreigners
- Introduce the business to higher people like governor
- Get a request for speaking from some local government
- Get a invitation of national event of AIESEC
- Get some coins for my playing a guitar
- Keep body fat percentage less than 10%
- Get a request for model for hair style
- Dress up in women’s clothes and get a reputation
- Tell the difference of Sake taste
- Distinguish the flavor of coffee
- Make some coffee with my own mill
- Finish a marathon within 3.5 hours
- Raise a dog and a cat at the same time
- Take a dog and a cat for a walk at the same time
- Drive with a dog and a cat at the same time
- Eat a big watermelon just by myself
- Meet up with Jon Bon Jovi
- Sing a Bon Jovi’s song with Jon Bon Jovi
- Have a teatime with Chisato Moritaka
- Hold a reunion with my elementary school teacher
- Get 2 and over chocolates for sweetheart
- Keep body age 18
- Back into a space at a parking structure
- Have a star watching date
- Hit on a hostess
- Have a dinner with an extremely beautiful lady
- Say to fiancee’s parents “I’ll definitely make her happy”
- Be a dad
- Get a reputation from a friend of my child to him like “Your dad still looks young!!”
- See my child to my parents
- Do some business with my wife
- Cry at my wedding
- Get a compliment from my child like “Dad’s fried rice is better than mom’s”
- Take my parents to hot spring trip
- Make the marrige proposal that my wife will want to brag about to her friends
- Hold a longevity celebration for my grandparents with all relatives again
- Have a long distance relationship
- Play FIFA with the friends from high school
- See an end of Detective Conan
- Stay with my wife during delivery
- Travel around unexplored stations in Japan
- Have a trip on an express train with sleeping berths
- Make it better my important person’s life
- Keep going a trip every year with friends of the track team in high school
- Introduce my wife and child to Ume
- Be celebrated my 30th birthday surrounded my sweet family
The list of things I wanna do by my 30th birthday
How I feel after listing
It makes me feel I can do everything like a superman.
Honestly, I planned to list just 30 but I came up with more and more like 50 and 70, finally it reached 100.
It may get more so I’ll add if I find new one…!!
Anyway, I’m so pleased.
The important thing is not listing, but accomplishing them to lead my ideal life.